The combination of new technology and increased regulation have made marketing more challenging than ever for financial brands.
This guide discusses how to maintain productive marketing and compliance at the same time, with a particular focus on partner and channel marketing.
- An overview of key regulatory bodies and legislation
- A breakdown of the types of publisher sites
- Ways that publishers' websites can become non-compliant (with regulations or brand standards)
- Tactics that blackhat publishers use
- Recommendations for structuring and running a compliance process