Whether you are a trademark bidding expert or a newbie, there is a lot to know about trademark bidding. But if you do an online search for trademark bidding, you won’t find much.
We wrote The Ultimate Guide to Trademark Bidding to give paid search marketers one central place to find answers to all (or almost all) their questions. For example:
- How much does trademark bidding cost brands each year?
- What types of trademark bidding are prohibited?
- How can you identify trademark bidding?
- And most importantly, how do you stop it?
If you want one easy-to-read piece that answers these questions and more, check out the eBook.
And here are some other posts we’ve written on the topic of trademark bidding that you might be interested in:
- Paid Search Monitoring 101: Why Protecting Your Campaigns is Crucial
- Paid Search Monitoring 101 Part 2: How to Set Up a Comprehensive Monitoring Program
- 4 Signs That You Are Under Attack by Trademark Bidders
Download the eBook now to learn how to uncover trademark bidders and stop them in their tracks.